- Eat organic, real (not processed) food before and throughout pregnancy
- Don’t get vaccinated while pregnant
- Don’t allow your doctor to give your newborn the hepatitis B vaccine
- Vaccinate selectively (Free e-book – DrPaulApproved Vaccine Plan)
- During pregnancy, take a prenatal supplement that has methyl-folate and methyl-B12 and extra vitamin D (5000 IU daily or 10,000 IU with vitamin K2 every other day)
Vitamin B12 may hold a vital key in decreasing the risk of both autism and schizophrenia. In this study, "Brain levels of vitamin B12 decrease with age and are prematurely low in people with autism and schizophrenia" found levels of vitamin B12 in the brain were significantly decreased in older people and in individuals with autism or schizophrenia.