HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VACCINE-FRIENDLY PLAN
Dr. Paul’s Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health—from Pregnancy Through Your Child’s Teen Years
By Dr. Paul Thomas and Jennifer Margulis, Ph.D.
You may already follow Dr. Paul on YouTube, where he has over 193,000 subscribers. Or be one of the over 6,000 families in his integrative pediatric practice in Portland, Oregon.
But you may not know that Dr. Paul is himself the father of ten--yep 10--grown children (three biological, seven adopted) and that today is the birthday of his 11th baby, a book he has been working on for the last two years: The Vaccine-Friendly Plan.
This book is no-nonsense, readable, friendly and comprehensive. And, finally, finally, it's ...
Available in all stores where books are sold starting today August 23rd. 2016!
What medical doctors and thought leaders are saying about The Vaccine-Friendly Plan:
“An impressively researched guide, this important book is essential reading for parents. With clear and practical advice for shielding children from harmful toxins, it will compel us all to think differently about how to protect health.”
--Jay Gordon, M.D., FAAP, L.A. pediatrician and columnist for Fit Pregnancy
“A valuable, science-supported guide to optimizing your child's health while you navigate through complex choices in a toxic, challenging world.”
--Martha Herbert, M.D./Ph.D., Harvard Medical School
“Personalized health care based on the needs and vulnerabilities of individuals is the way to deliver optimal medical care. In this book you will learn a new way of thinking about vaccines. Rather than utilizing a one size fits all vaccine strategy, the authors suggest thoughtful, individualized decisions based on research and collaboration between parents and clinicians—a plan to optimize a child's immune system and minimize any risks.”
—Elizabeth Mumper, M.D., FAAP, IFMCP, founder and CEO of The Rimland Center
“This well-written and thought-provoking book will encourage parents to think through decisions—such as food choices and the timing of vaccines—that affect the well-being of their children. In a world where children’s immune systems are increasingly challenged, this is a timely addition to the literature.”
--Harriet Lerner, Ph.D., bestselling author of The Dance of Anger and The Mother Dance: How Children Change Your Life
“Impressive and compelling. Whether you’re trying to conceive or already parenting teens, you need to read The Vaccine-Friendly Plan. It's about so much more than just vaccines—this book is a comprehensive guide to children’s health that gives you everything you need to know to keep your children safe and healthy. I’ll be recommending it far and wide.”
—Lyn Redwood, R.N., co-founder of SafeMinds.org
- Recommendations for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth such as his no-Tylenol rule for both expectant moms and infants
- A slower, evidence-based vaccine schedule that skips some vaccines, and spreads out the associated neurotoxin exposure of others
- Advice about how to have an open conversation with health care providers when you have concerns, and how best to advocate for your child
- Advice about how caregivers can communicate to educators when adopting a modified vaccination schedule, especially at registration and back-to-school times
- A common sense approach to common illnesses throughout the school years
- Simple tips and tricks for healthy eating and toxin-free living at any age